TheBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer ($24.60) available at Strawberrynet
What Brand Says
This weightless, silky-smooth tinted moisturizer with SPF 18 offers sun protection for everyday drama while helping to improve the look of your skin’s tone and texture, leaving you with a polished complexion.
- Hydrates skin with a sheer shade of color
- Visibly hides imperfections & evens out skin tone
- Superior formulation provides long lasting moisture
- Gives broad protection from the damage of UV rays
- Leaves skin looking naturally smooth & feeling silky
I have been using TheBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer in shade medim for quite sometime and have come to following conclusions:
What I liked
- TheBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer is very pigmented, which means this product will last me ages.
- It has silky smooth texture which blends instantly and gives a natural look. I don’t really use powder on top.
- It stays on for good 6-7 hours and has SPF 18 (which i know is not sufficient but some coverage is better than no coverage).
- TheBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer gives sheer coverage, which is build able and doesn’t leave white/ gray cast.
Its paraben free!!
What I disliked
- BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer calls itself Moisturizer but does dry out. I have to use a good moisturizer underneath to avoid flakiness.
- Availability- Can only be ordered online (I ordered mine from Strawberrynet.com)
- Only 3 shades available – Light, light-medium & Medium. People with dark complexion (beyond NC 44 i guess) will be disappointed.
Will I recommend: Yes, especially to oily/combination skins
Will I repurchase : Maybe Yes
Ratings – 4/5