FutureDerm Vitamin CE Caffeic Serum ($ 89 for 30 ml) can be purchased HERE“This exclusive brightening, tightening serum contains an unprecedented 16% vitamin C, 2% vitamin E, and caffeic acid, all suspended in a state-of-the-art silicone base.
FutureDerm Vitamin CE Caffeic Serum:
- Contains 16% vitamin C, including 8% microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid and 8% tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate for maximized performance
- Features L-ascorbic acid, which has been shown in studies to brighten complexion and alleviate the appearance of age spots with repeated use over time
- Also includes tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C with similar effects
- May increase skin firmness
- Includes concentrations of vitamins C and E shown in independent studies to enhance UVA/UVB protection
- Contains 2% vitamin E and the antioxidant caffeic acid
- Includes a 30-day money back guarantee
I was sent FutureDerm Vitamin CE Caffeic Serum 1 month ago and since then I am using it everyday in the morning followed by a broad spectrum sunscreen. FutureDerm Vitamin CE Caffeic Serum comes in a dark colore glass bottle with a dropper in the cap. Serum is quite thick & Sticky and I need only 2-3 drops of it to cover my entire face and neck. Due to its thick texture, serum takes time to sink into the skin. After 20-30 minutes when serum is fully absorbed I apply sunscreen and I am good to go.I have dry skin with minor acne on jawline and this serum didn’t cause any breakouts or irritation. After using it for over a month me and people around me have seen visible improvement in my skin texture and overall evenness. My skin doesn’t look dry or patchy any more, fine lines have reduced considerably (Please note that I am 30 years old and have been noticing early signs of aging) texture looks even, smoother and healthy. Though I can’t really see my dark spots fading away, acne marks are still there.
- Heavy sticky texture, serum takes time to get fully absorbed.
- Doesn’t work on dark spots.
I am really impressed with FutureDerm Vitamin CE Caffeic Serum and would continue using it during winters (when my skin needs that extra dose of moisturization). My skin has definitely improved and looks smoother, softer and healthy. You can buy Vitamin CE Caffeic Serum online.
Ratings : 3.75/5