The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
I have tried The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream and wasn’t pleased with the results. So this time I thought of trying intense formula. The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream is available at Flipkart for Rs 975 for 50 ml.
- Luxuriously Silky Moisturiser
- Leaves Skin Silky-smooth
- Long-lasting Hydration
- Specially Formulated for Very Dry Skin
- Helps to Restore Skins Natural Moisture Barrier
What I liked
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream is deeply hydrating but feels very light, no greasy feeling, oil or stickiness.
- Post delivery i could see fine lines all over my face due to extreme dryness it caused, but after using this moisturizer regularly twice a day for 15 days my skin has improved visibly. It looks supple, well nourished now and yes fine lines (not wrinkles) have disappeared
- I need a small (Pea size) amount of this cream and it spreads & gets absorbed easily.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream hasn’t broke me out nor it has caused any irritation. It has mild fragrance which I love.
- It has Shea butter, Vitamin E, Grapeseed, jojoba and olive oil as active ingredients.
- Its my HG moisturizer now, and my search has ended 🙂
What I disliked
- May be pricing for some, but I am ok with it as The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream has delivered what it claims…
Overall ThoughtsIf you are looking for a deep nourishing moisturizer, The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream would be highly recommended. One can use it as a Night cream as well. However people with oily skin can let is pass. I will definitely purchase it over and over again 🙂My Ratings : 5/5