How to Fill Eyebrows
I read somewhere that eyes are the windows to our soul .. so what is an eyebrow? Its a frame for those windows 😀 … No Joking I learnt this lesson hard way and realized how important is to groom your eyebrows and fill them if they are sparse.. And yes it makes a HELL LOT OF DIFFERENCE … !!
These days I make sure to fill mine with an eye-shadow 2 shades lighter to my natural hair Color. I have NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder which has two shades of brow powder + wax + slanted brush , I also use the “*” marked (in the picture below) shade from Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette sometimes
If you want them to look as natural as possible, use powder only… but if you have unruly brow hair, coat it with brow wax so that they stay in shape whole day long.. Using pencil is your choice, I don’t use them as blending is tricky but if the quality of the formula is good, it might save time and hassle as well..
I generally do not fill my eyebrows too much as they will look absolutely fake.. I fill the gaps.. and correct their shape ..
How I do it:
1. Take Brow powder on slanted brush, fill the gaps in my brows softly.
2. Take brow wax and fix the hair in place, define the shape..
or what can also be done
1. Use the brow wax first, to define the shape, so there will be lesser chances of uneven shapes of both the eyebrows. Both should look like sisters not twins ( I heard Michelle Phan saying this, she is a Youtube Guru)
2. Fill them with brow powder.. and finish it off
Or What can also be done
1. Use brow powder or eyebrow pencil, fill your brows and finish it off with a clear gel .. In india finding it is next to impossible, but MAC has it .. and YES its wayy to expensive … But yes I have seen some good brow gel from brands like Maybelline, Anastasia, Benefit on ebay..
My Before & After Pics.. you may or may not be able to see the difference here but believe me in person I look absolutely gorgeous .. oops I mean groomed & polished :p
(Click on the pics to enlarge them)