Whenever I think of summers, I think of minimum makeup. A lip tint with light blush, some mascara and I am good to go. I absolutely love wearing blushes and decided to share my Top 5 Blushes for Summers. You will see a mix of matte and frosted/shimmer shades ..Let me list down my Top 5 Blushes for Summers:
- Bourjois Blush 54 Rose Frisson – Soft Frosted Pink Shade, it gives illusion of glowing skin.
- Accessorize Baked Blusher Quiver – Frosty Mauve Pink shade , for those beautiful glowing cheeks.
- Inglot Freedom System Blush No 29 – Peachy Pink matte shade, looks amazing and natural.
- MAC Gingerly – Peachy Brown matte shade, again a natural looking shade.
- Sleek Makeup Sunrise – My all time favorite, this is one blush I can wear anytime. It has fine shimmer but looks. Its a beautiful reddish brown shade
See swatches belowI you are wondering why have I chosen frosted shades, let me tel you few good blushes are out there which do the job of a natural looking highlighter as well. If you check individual reviews you will realize how naturally glowing my cheeks look wearing those shades. I avoid wearing shimmery shades since sweat can make them travel down the face.
Do you like my picks? Which one you liked the most?