The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 24 Lily Cole collection – Rs 1595The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes palette has always fascinated me. The idea of cute little shadow blocks, which can be picked and shifted from the palette was intriguing. So this time when The Body Shop is having upto 50 % off, I decided to pick it up.
These cubes are packed inside a cubical see through plastic case. Each cube has been packed separately inside the box/ palette. I found the packaging very cute but fragile, and the cubes which are not fixed, can fall out and break.Texture
Pigmentation is an issue with these shimmer cube palettes. The shades are sheer and you have to keep layering them to get the desired intensity. These shimmer cubes can be excellent choice for those who want sheer wash of color on their lids. You can wear any one shade all over lids and there wouldn’t be need of retouching. These last 8+ hours.
What I liked
- The fact that these cubes have been packed separately one can take out their favorite shade and carry around in their bags. However you should be careful since the lid comes off easily.
- Shades can be mixed and matched to create number of looks.
- Each cube is packed with product and even after using it thrice I am not able to make a dent. I guess these will last me forever.
What could have been improved
- Pigmentation could have been a bit better.
- Price. It find these too expensive if compared to the quality.
I liked the formula and quantity of the shimmer cube palette, however pigmentation could have been better. Palette has a mix of light and dark shades so you can mix and create different looks. Girls who love sheer shades would love this but if you are more of a matte or looking for daytime wearable shades you may not like it.
Ratings : 3/5