I am sure all of us get fascinated by those smokey eyes that various celebrities love to wear all the time. Smokey eyes can be done with colors like blue, brown, green, red so and so forth by adding black either as a base or blending the main color on the outer edges. I like smokey looks as they are the easiest ones to do.. and add that Oomph !
I wanted to do a wearable look which doesn’t require dozen of products. So this is my version of Soft Smokey Eye Makeup created by 2 eye shadows only !How I achieved this look >>
- Applied Nyx HD eyeshadow base and blended it up to the brow bone.
- Applied MAC Twilight Falls on 3/4 of eye lids, starting from the inner corners. You can use any taupe-brown shade here.
- Applied MAC embark on the outer V and blended it with MAC twilight Falls, I took some more and blended it in the crease and soften the edges.
- Applied MAC Mineralize skin finish on the brow bone. Applied MAC embark on the lower lash line from outer corner to the middle of the lash line.
- Applied Kohl, L’Oreal False Architect Mascara and Maybelline Hyper Sharp Eyeliner.
- Done !
Hope you all find it usefulI have teamed this Soft Smokey Eye Makeup with Red lips HERE. Do let me know if you would love to wear it like that someday !!