How many times you come across a mesmerizing eyeshadow ?? I am talking about Inglot AMC 61 which can be described as a Blue Black shade packed with blue shimmer.If you have done too many smokey looks with black, try and use Inglot AMC 61, I am sure you gonna love it.
Texture of Inglot eyeshadow AMC 61 is super smooth. It doesn’t feel chalky and the shimmer isn’t gritty. In fact they don’t show up much once you blend them.Formula is amazing. It blends smoothly and with almost no fall outs. Pigmentation is amazing. The swatch above is result of only one swirl of finger in the pan. I am so much loving this shade !
Staying power is amazing. Without primer it stays on for 7+ hours. I prefer using an eyeshadow primer under such shades so that they don’t fly all over or crease.
I was amazed to see the variety Inglot has when it comes to dark shades. Even in black you will find number of options. This shade was love at first time for me … And whether or not you are skilled in eye makeup this is a must have in your kitty… Such shades just cut half of the efforts while creating smokey looks.
Ratings : 5/5
I decided to do a look with some twist.. Steps are
- Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid and under waterline. I have applied MUA eyeshadow primer.
- Apply a black kohl all over the lid. Blend the edged with a blending brush.
- Apply Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 61 all over the lid and little over the crease. Blend the edges with a fluffy brush
- Apply Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 50 into the crease and blended it with blending brush. Make sure there are no harsh liner where the two shades join.
- Apply Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl 404 under the brows and blend it with Inglot AMC 50.
- Applied Maybelline Hyper Glossy Eyeliner. Added some kohl on the waterline.
I hope you liked the look … Do share your views in comments below . ..