This month while creating a wishlist I decided to keep MAC & other high end brands out. There are brands I haven’t explored much like Deborah Milano, Bourjois & L’Oreal. Much awaited MAC Archies Collection is here but sadly I didn’t find any of the products interesting, I know… my husband was equally surprised that I didn’t enter MAC today !! Lets see my small Haul ..L’Oreal Had 25% off on selected items, I was eyeing the super blendable powder for quite sometime but since I already have MAC Mineralize skinfinish, hoarding two powders wasn’t making sense. This sale made it possible.
- True Match Super Blendable Powder ( Rs 671)
- Color Riche Le Kohl (Rs 262).
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – Rs 1120
- Deborah Milano Natural Effect Blush – Rs 695
- Deborah Milano ILrossetto Lipstick shade 800 – Rs 385
- Deborah Milano Rossetto Shine Creator Lipstick Shade 8 – Rs 625
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Shade Couture – Rs 650
Freebie – Black & White Polka Dot Pouch from Bourjois. I always like Bourjois freebies, because they never look cheap.
Another PictureI am pretty happy with all the picks. Lets see how the experience would be. Any particular product you are excited for this month? Have you tried any of the products I hauled?