I am sharing Skincare Routine For Dry Acne Prone Skin. I always had clear skin with some occasional bumps here and there and yes consistent acne on jawline. During my last visit to dermatologist she told me that I have adult acne and I need to change my skincare routine. I have used products prescribed by her during home peel, now I have made some changes and using following products.
1. Sebamed Cleansing Foam – I apply it on my face and leave it there for 2-5 minutes and wash it off. I have been using this product for over a month now and can say that my occasional bumps and breakouts are at bay .. I rarely see a breakout and very few acne on my jawline.
2. Neutrogena Fine Fairness SPF 30 Moisturizer – I follow derm’s advice and apply a moisturizer with spf 30 even when I stay indoors. Initially I used Ansolar sunscreen provided by doctor but then it used to feel so greasy and heavy that I started looking for alternative and zeroed on Neutrogena one. I make sure to reapply it after every 4 hours. A detailed review will be up soon.
3. Sebamed Q10 lifting Eye Cream – I needed to change my Olay Eye cream. I like Sebamed as a brand and decided to try out this eye cream. So far its good. I will have a review up in a month’s time.
1. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash – Sebamed Cleansing foam is so gentle that I hardly see it doing any thing to remove my makeup or dirt. I use Neutrogen Acne Free wash (1 pump) during the night, it takes away all dirt and residue of makeup easily without making skin dry.
2. Sebamed Cleansing Foam – I use this product more as acne treatment. Repeat the daytime process.
3. Olay Anti- Agening Night Cream – This is an amazing product. Its non-comedogenic , feels very light. It has made a lot of difference to my skin texture. I have been using it for 2 weeks now. Detailed review will be up soon.
4. Sebamed Q10 Eye Cream – Apply it under and on orbital bone. Loving the texture, detailed review will be up soon.
5. Supatret C Cream – I use it to spot treat my acne, as and when I see them surfacing. I stop using it once my acne disappears.
Once In a week I exfoliate my face using St.Ives Apricot Scrub, It gently removes dead cell and flaky skin. Makes skin smooth and clearer. Its dermatologist Tested and Non – Comedogenic. After this I apply Giovanni Volcanic Ash mask to deep clean my face.
For my Body – I use The Body Shop Love Etc Body Lotion. It has a gel texture and absorbs quickly. Scent stays on for good 3-4 hours !!
You can buy Sebamed online, its available on almost all online shopping sites like Healthkart
P.S. I am testing out Lakme CC Cream and loving it ..
Tip – Try and use Oil free, non – comedogenic products. Keep your face towel clean. Avoid applying anything too oily on your face. Use Elovera IMF lotion when skin becomes too dry.
Also Read –
- 7 Tips To Get Rid Of Acne Pimple Marks At Home
- Skincare Tips for Acne Prone Skin (Adult Acne)
- 5 Best Moisturizers For Acne Prone Skin