Sebamed Q10 Lifting Eye Cream (Rs 800 for 15 ml) available at NykaaAveraging 32% reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 28 days.
- Co-enzyme Q10 production in the skin decreases noticeably from the age of 30. Replenishing this essential catalyst activates cells’ natural energy metabolism for more youthful skin function.
- Naturally protects the elasticity of the very delicate skin of the eye area.
- Phytopeptides combined with mucopolysaccharides provide intensive moisture.
- The valuable, natural lipid resources of shea butter, avocado and almond oils smooth the skin.
- Natural bisabolol soothes irritation in this highly sensitive area. The physiological pH value of 5.5 safeguards the natural barrier function of the skin.
I am always on a look out for a decent eye cream that can keep my eye area hydrated and take care of puffiness and discoloration. I am using Sebamed Foaming Cleanser and is quite happy with it so decided to give another product from the brand a try.
Sebamed Q10 Lifting Eye Cream has a gel-cream like consistency. It spreads and absorbs in to the skin quickly. It doesn’t leave much greasiness behind, however before applying concealer on top I always make sure to wipe under eye area gently to get rid of any greasiness otherwise concealer slides off or creases.
I have used Sebamed Q10 Lifting Eye Cream for over 1.6 months and this is what I observed-
This eye cream is formulated to increase elasticity of the under eye area and reducing appearance of fine lines. I have used it for a pretty long time twice a day and have seen some unnoticeable difference. I don’t have numerous fine lines or saggy skin but whatever lines were there , they haven’t disappeared completely.
It doesn’t do anything for discolouration or puffiness of under eye area. I haven’t seen any improvement in those areas!
What I liked
- Fast absorbing formula, doesn’t feel heavy.
- Does’t leave greasy feel behind.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines to some extent.
- Doesn’t do anything else than reducing fine lines, that too don’t disappear completely (I am 30 years old and don’t have much wrinkles)
Not a must have product. I believe any other eye cream that can keep the under eye area hydrated can keep it supple too. If you want it to reduce dark circles or puffiness after prolonged use, you will be disappointed. I wouldn’t repurchase this product.
Ratings : 3/5