The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Scrub
Orange essential oil – Is known to uplift, refresh and energise the senses. Provides the naturally sweet citrus fragrance.
Satsuma juice – Is rich in vitamin c, a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect and nourish the skin. Provides the naturally zesty fragrance. Provides the orange colour of the product.
Crushed walnut shells and loofah particles – Gently exfoliate the skin.
How to use
Massage in circular movements over your body whilst in the bath or shower to help remove dead skin cells and boost circulation.
Why I love The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish:
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish has amazingly fresh fragrance, It reminded me of “Rasna” when I smelled it for the first time.It rejuvenates my senses and make mornings more refreshing.
- Flip top makes it easy to use and avoid spilling of the product.
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish is neither runny nor thick, lathers up pretty well. Little will go a long way.
- The scrub particles are very fine, gentle but exfoliate effectively. It cleans the dead skin away.
- Scent stays on body for 2-3 hours. My bathroom smells of it almost the whole day… Lolz
What I disliked
- Nothing as such but I wish the fragrance could have stayed on body a bit longer.
Would rate it 4/5.
Would I repurchase The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Scrub : Yes Yes Yes…