Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil (Rs 675 for 13.3 ml) available at Flipkart.com
Sally Hansen has brought forth a wonderful product in the form of their Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil that helps you in strengthening your nails. The unique formula of this Nail and Cuticle Oil absorbs quickly in to the nails and cuticles and provides deep hydration to them instantly. This dermatologist and salon tested formula helps you make your nails resilient and shine with health.
Directions to use:
- Wash and dry your hands and nails.
- Brush on the Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil onto the nails and cuticles and massage it in circular motion.
- This will increase the blood circulation and stimulate new nail growth.
- Apply the Vitamin E nail and cuticle oil every night for better results.
- Use it on your nails after applying nail color or base coat as well.
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil comes in a glass bottle with a brush applicator. The oil is a bit thick and as directed I use brush to apply it on my cuticles and nails at night (every day). It doesn’t have a scent.
How I use It
- I use it every night before going to bed. I wash my hands and apply Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil on my nails and cuticles using the brush. I massage it briefly and it immediately makes my nails shiny.
- Another way of using it after manicure, soak your fingers in lukewarm water with some soap mixed in it. Wait for 5-10 minutes till cuticles get soft. Use a cuticle remover to remove the dead skin around nails. Finish off the manicure by applying Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil. I also apply it after applying nail polish if cuticles start looking dry.
My cuticles started looking dry and brittle sometime back. I used hand & nail cream every night but that didn’t help much. While searching online for a solution I came across Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil. It was a bit expensive but I ordered hoping that the oil will improve condition of my cuticles.
I used it only for a week regularly and could see a huge difference. My cuticles are no longer dry. Also my nails look shiny and healthy. I never had soft/ brittle nails so can’t really say if it strengthens nails or not.
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil is a good investment if you have dry cuticles. This oil improves the condition of cuticles in less than a week. For mom’s like me who have a toddler that keeps them busy, and hardly gives time to apply hand cream during the day, this overnight treatment can restore the softness. Some may find it expensive but remember you wouldn’t need more than 2 drops of the oil for both of your hands. I would recommend it to everyone looking out for a nail & Cuticle oil.
Ratings : 4.5/5