Revlon Eye & Lip Makeup Remover – Rs 200, available at Myntra, UrbantouchWhat Revlon Says
- This creamy make up remover lifts away all kinds of make up including long-wearing and transfer resistant make up.
- Leaves skin comfortably soft and free of residue.
- Non-irritating, ophthalmologist tested
- Wont cause breakouts
Revlon Eye & Lip Makeup Remover comes in a tube packaging with a flip top cap. Texture of the product is thick, almost like a thick cream.
This makeup remover lives up to its claim of removing waterproof makeup and transfer resistant makeup easily. I apply it all over the face including eyes and lips. Massage in circular motions and wipe it off using cotton pad or wet towel. I love how it leaves skin smooth and supple and doesn’t rip off moisture or make it greasy.
It doesn’t sting if gets into eyes. It Stings like hell .. I nearly turn blind whenever I use it.
Using and cleaning is pretty easy and the packaging makes it good for travelling too. I had been using my favorite Lakme Bi Phased makeup remover for a long time and was bit apprehensive in trying any other makeup remover. Since it was not in stock i bought this. Both lakme and Revlon cost almost the same ( 60 ml for Rs 210 & Rs 200). No matter how good a cream cleanser is I personally do not prefer them as they make makeup removal process a bit time consuming and messy.
What I liked
- Remove all traces of makeup in 2 swipes. Works really well on long wearing makeup.
- Leaves skin soft and smooth. Even after washing it off skin doesn’t feel irritated or dry.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Decently priced
What can be improved
- It stings if gets in eyes
If you are looking for a gentle makeup remover try this product. A little amount cleans all the waterproof & long wearing makeup so its going to last a long time. I loved the flip top packaging which is travel friendly and sturdy. Though in my opinion an eye makeup remover fails if it stings. No I am not going to repurchase it because of that only.
Ratings : 3/5