The Body Shop Facial Buffer (Rs 210) available at The Body Shop Online
As they say “Motherhood changes life” … ummm yes it does but in my case it has equal impact on my skin as well. I have dry skin, which was doing good but now every now and then I have an acne or pimple or dry patches here and there. I tried to get rid of dry patches through exfoliation but when I was at TBS what all i could see in the mirror was dryness all over my face 🙁 . I saw The Body Shop Facial Buffer and thought of picking it up and give it a shot.
If any of you have tried TBS Bath Gloves, its of same stuff but much easier to handle and work around.
About the product
- Used with facial wash, this gentle exfoliating sponge will leave skin soft and smooth.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Helps facial wash lather
- Stimulates skin microcirculation
- Ideal for dry skin that needs regular exfoliation
What I liked
- I used The Body Shop Facial Buffer with cleansing milk and was amazed to see smooth facial skin … Even post drying I couldnt see dry patches on my skin.
- It can be a good alternative to exfoliators/ scrubs and will give desired results in no time and without mess.
- This one will last me ages… so one time investment..
What I disliked
- The Body Shop Facial Buffer must be used with a very light hand or else skin will be scratched or inflamed.
Using Facial Buffer & Cleaning is easy. I washed it with a face wash and let it air dry.
Would I recommend this: Yes, to people with oily/ dry skin.
Will I repurchase: It will last me at least couple of months
My Ratings: 4.5/5