The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
An easily absorbed daily moisturising cream that has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturising benefits of a cream.
• Hydrates and protects
• Light and easily absorbed
• Leaves skin soft and healthy-looking
What I loved
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is light pink in color, very light on application, gets absorbed into the skin in seconds. doesn’t make face greasy or oily, one time application gives enough moisture for the entire day. It hasn’t caused any breakouts/ zits or irritation. I love its mild fragrance though it’s not long lasting.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is for all skin types but i think it wouldn’t work wonders for people with super dry skin or in winters (for dry/ super dry skin). I am sure oily or combination skin will be benefited due to its light texture.
What I disliked
- Price can be something which would stop many from buying The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, 50ml would cost you Rs 695. But I am sure this pack would be sufficient for 2 months if you use a separate night cream.
- During winters i have to reapply it twice to avoid dryness.
Would I repurchase it : Yes to be used during summers.
Would I recommend The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review : Yes, to normal-oily skin. My Ratings : 3.5/5