• Adds shine
• Washes out easily
ingredient or not keeping the “hot weather” in mind!! I think it entirely depends on the hair type+your preference. If you ask me I like tamed hair.
How to use The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine:
Smooth a small amount over your hair with your fingertips after drying and styling. I like using it on my towel-dried hair.
What I liked
- Loved the smell, i always loved coconut-y smell, its yummy…
- It definitely makes ends smooth and full of life ..
- Keep hair in place whole day long.
- Give my hair a health shine.
- Less is more, this tub will last me ages.
- People with dry/damaged hair will love it. Also use it if you want to tame your curls and add definition to them.
What I disliked
- If used more than one swirl (Of fingers in the tub), will make hair sticky, as if you have just got a Hair-massage done.
- People with Oily/Normal scalp or thin hair may not find Coconut Oil Hair Shine useful.
The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine is one product which can do more harm than good to your appearance if not used adequately. Continuous use will give you an exact idea of how much to be used to give a healthy shine instead of stickiness. For me it worked and I love to use it when I am home or going out.
My Ratings : 4/5