Here I am back with yet another beauty and skin care related post. Well, this is related to something which we all face in our daily life. I doubt there would be very few people who do not have to face the issue of BLACKHEADS. Yes, Blackheads. I know there are tons of scrubs available in market which are very effective in removing blackheads but as always i resort to home based solutions. And there is something which is very effective against your blackheads and that is BAKING SODA. Yes, you heard it right. Lets learn the 7 Ways To Remove Blackheads Using Baking Soda.
- Baking soda and water – Make a thin paste with a tablespoon of baking soda and dilute it with water. Apply the thin paste on the affected areas of your face. Let it set for some time. After some time wash your face. Do it regularly once a week for 2-3 months and see the difference.
- Baking soda and vinegar – Mix 2 tablespoons of vinegar and baking soda. Apply the mixture on your dry cleansed face and let it sit for some time. You might feel a bit of tingling sensation. That’s because of the dirt in your face. Wash off your face after some time.
- Baking soda and lemon – Form a paste with baking soda, lemon juice and brown sugar. This will not form a complete uniform paste because of the sugar granules. But it is an excellent one for scrubbing and removing your blackheads.
- Baking soda with the goodness of herbs – boil a cup of water with rose petals and other herbs. Now, let the water cool for 10-15 minutes. Drape a long towel over your head. And position your face a bit above the bowl. Add 2 table spoons of baking soda into the water and form a thin paste. Scrub your face with the paste gently.
- Baking soda and salt – Mix equal amounts of baking soda and salt in a bowl. Now, rub the mixture on the affected areas of your face. Allow it sit for some time and let your face dry. Now, rinse your face with water. Your blackheads will automatically get reduced by regular usage.
- Baking soda with milk – Make a mixture by diluting baking soda with milk. Apply it with cotton ball on the affected areas of your face. Let it set for some time and then rinse your face with water.
- Baking soda and alcohol – Begin by applying a bit of cotton ball dipped in alcohol on the affected areas of your face. Take care to avoid the sensitive and dry areas of your face. Now, boil a cup of water and make a thin paste with baking soda in it. Apply the paste on the affected areas of your face. Wash off once it dries.
But you must know that the usage of baking soda is not that easy. It involves a lot of safety and precautionary measures too. Have a look at the some of the major safety points while using baking soda –
- Avoid using baking soda over the pimples.
- Avoid using baking soda on the sensitive or extra dry parts of your face.
- If you feel any kind of irritation or itching immediately wash your face.
- And finally be patient with the results.
So, that was all about 7 Ways To Remove Blackheads Using Baking Soda. Have you tried any of them?
*Written By Pallavi Bose