Makeup is an art. If you put your heart and soul, it would speak for itself! Eye makeup has always fascinated me and thanks to couple of youtube gurus who have taught me to experiment & practice more and more.
Coming upto the look. I wanted to create a look with Forest Green & Burgundy Red eye shadows. I used Forest Green shade from MUA Immaculate Collection Burgundy Eyeshadow is Inglot Pearl 452 This is the final look..
1. Use any eyeshadow base, spread and blend it to entire eyelid till brows and under waterline as well. I have used Nyx HD Eyeshadow base. An eyeshadow base gives eyeshadows a good base to adhere and brings out the shade even more.
2. Applied Forest Green shade from Immaculate Palette all over the eyelid, I kept on layering the color till the desired intensity was achieved.
3. Applied Burgundy Red shade into the outer corner and crease, blended two shades (Green and Red) into the crease to remove any harsh line. Tip:Always a use a clean separate brush for blending.
4. Applied hint of black eye shadow into the outer V and blended it with the red & green to create depth.
5. Took a clean eyeshadow brush and blended outer lines, outer V and crease. Do not touch the forest green on the lid.
6. Took forest green shade on with an eyeliner brush and applied it under the inner half of the waterline. Applied the black shadow on the outer half and blended both in the middle.
6. Lined my eyes using a matte gel liner (Maybelline Lasting drama). Applied Mascara (L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes).
7. Used a highlighting color on the brow bone (Too Faced Candlelight Highlighter)
Do you like the look? I so want to put the look step-by-step, but half of the time I do it when my baby is sleeping and in all that hurry i just forget to click pictures from the beginning I will try and post start-to-finish looks next time.
Have a great weekend <3