As per the website
Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results:
- look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
- ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
- self-standing for easy storage
- extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
I love the look of real Techniques brushes. These look feminine with that metallic pink color. It has flat bottom which helps it to stand on its own, so you wouldn’t need a separate brush holder for them.
Blush brush is super soft !! I haven’t used any makeup brush this soft so far.. It feels so good on face. It picks product good enough for one use, that means it picks lot of product in one go. I would advice to tap off the excess before sweeping it on your face. I didn’t observe any product fall outs.
Due to its tapered end i assume it would be good for contouring as well. It’s dome shaped so I guess would be good for applying powder under eyes. I am so in love with real Techniques brushes and would love to try other from this range. Their brushes are made of synthetic bristles and are cruelty free. The other one I have is the Stippling Brush which I have reviewed here. These brushes don’t bleed or shed during washing. Due to synthetic bristles they dry up pretty fast as well.
What I loved
- Brushes are Light weight and beautiful.
- Bristles are super soft and go on without scratching face.
- Pick up enough product so you don’t have to keep going back.
- Blends products well.
- Decently priced. When compared to Sigma or MAC brushes these outshines as winner.
What can be improved
Buy Real Techniques Blush Brush from Flipkart.com HERE
If you can get your hands on these brushes don’t miss the chance. These are highly recommended to beginners and pro. I would definitely picking up and build up the collection.
Ratings : 4.5/5