A simple eye look created using Pinks & purples .. I have used only MUA Immaculate Collection. Above (No Flash) picture shows true colors used to create the look.
As always I prepared my eyelids using NYX HD Eyeshadow Base.
- Eyeshadow Marked No 1 (Candy Floss Pink Shade) swept over inner half of the eye lid.
- Eyeshadow Marked No 2 (Matte Purple Shade) on the outer half.
- Take a clean brush and blend both the shadows in the middle.
- Take Eyeshadow Marked No 3 and blend it into the crease and outer V. It will deepen the crease color, define it.
- Take a clean blending brush and blend all the colors in the crease. If you by any chance get into pink color, apply some more shadow (pink) and clean the mess.
- Now similarly use pink in the inner half of (under) the waterline and purple on the outer half, blend both the shades in the middle.
Hope you liked the look 😀