Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
My sister-in-laws marriage was around the corner and I was supposed to buy a good foundation. I wasn’t into makeup until the time I got married and being a “Bahu” i was supposed to top the list. So in all that nervousness and pressure I went to Maybelline (I still wonder WHY!!) and bought Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation which is a product lots of beauty gurus rave.
- After coming back home I applied Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation on my face it looked like as if i have applied a mud pack … aaagggghhhh.
- It layers on to your skin even after trying to settle it down with a sponge I couldn’t succeed at all
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation is not at all good for people with dry skin. it takes away the moisture and makes skin stretchy.
- Forget the “matte look” it made me look like a Zombie WOW (with no extra expense … Lolz)
- I tried blending Dream Matte Mousse with moisturizer but that too didn’t work. What a wastage of my hard-earned money *Sob* *Sob*
I didn’t like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation nor recommend it to people with dry skin. It sits on the top of skin and blending is tough.Ratings : 2.5/5