Philosophy Hope In A Jar
I had read so many rave reviews of this product all over the internet and as I am always hunting for a decent moisturizer for my dry skin, thought of giving it a try. I purchased it from Strawberrynet.com.
- A lightweight, oil-free face moisturizer
- Features a unique gel-cream texture
- Formulated with multiple antioxidants to shield skin against free radicals
- Blended with amino acids to condition skin
- Provides optimal hydration & mild exfoliation
- Skin appears softer, smoother, more radiant & healthier looking
- Ideal for normal to oily skin
- To use: Apply day & night to cleansed, dry face
ut the ingredients but manufacturing and expiry is no where mentioned… I am wondering if western countries don’t mention it or what?
Ok let me come to the reason behind not using it after only 2 usages … It has an unbearable smell and i can’t stand it. I am so disappointed that I have wasted so much money on something I can’t use due to such a stupid reason… The second time I used it, I immediately washed my face twice with face wash to get rid of its smell … YUCK is the only word that can describe it … Yuck Yuck Yuck .. I was about to puke …
So my only advice to people with a sensitive nose would be that never buy a cream if even a single person has mentioned of its smell in any review …
I might throw it in dustbin soon ..
My ratings : 0/5
Would I recommend it : Not to people with sensitive nose, as i mentioned above
Will I repurchase Philosophy Hope In A Jar Review Swatches : NEVER