- Broader selection of products
- Superior buying experience
- On-time delivery of products
- Quick resolution of any concerns
The best part is they have categorized the products into 3 sections – Men, Women & Kids. Under each category they have further categorized product wise e.g. clothing, accessories, beauty, fragrances, footwear, Home & Living etc. Within each sub-category separate “sale” section is available which makes life more easier.
They have major brands like Carlton London, Catwalk, Adidas, Miss Sixty, Tremode, Biba, W, Hidesign, Lavie, Freshline, Sally Hansen.
What I loved
- One stop-shop for all your needs right starting from beauty, clothing to Kids & home & living.
- Easy browsing.
- Narrowing and filtering to the desired product is super easy. You wouldn’t get lost in thousands of products.
- Presence of all the major brands under each category.
- Crazy discounts.
- Easy checkout, COD available. Customer is kept informed through entire order processing to delivery.
- Super-Fast delivery. I received my order next day itself.
What can be improved
- The only issue I faced was unavailability (Out of stock) of couple of desired beauty products. Choice was limited under certain categories.
What I ordered
Order came in super-sturdy cardboard box. Neatly packed in layers of bubble-wrap.
I ordered Fresh Line cream for Dry Skin. I am soooooo excited 😀
If you love online shopping and would like to go for hassel and trouble free browsing through hundreds of products, go check out Jabong.com.
Ratings : 4/5
Have you ever shopped from Jabong.com? Which is your favorite online shopping site?
P.S. I received a voucher from the PR but it hasn’t affected my opinion.