Olay Total effects Foaming Cleanser (Rs 125 for 50g) available at Flipkart
Removes excess oil, get rid of dirt, removes makeup, gentle on skin, doesn’t overdry, helps lift away dull surface skin, Non comedogenic.
- Makes your skin look younger
- Leaves a radiant & shiny effect on your skin
- It aids in resurfacing younger-looking skin.
What I liked
- Peanut size of Olay Total effects Foaming Cleanser is enough to create Creamy foam which cleans away dirt and oiliness in a giffy. Even this size of tube will last me a month or more even if we both keep using it.
- Olay Total effects Foaming Cleanser doesn’t have an overpowering fragrance which I liked.
- Flip top cap which helps avoiding spilling of the product.
What I disliked
- Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser does make my skin dry. Skin feels tight and I have to apply moisturizer just after it. But it suits my hubby’s oily skin.
- Olay Total effects Foaming Cleanser doesn’t wash away the makeup. That’s a false claim.
- You can compare its fragrance to the way a shaving cream smells (I think so).
- Bit overpriced.
I will not recommend Olay Total effects Foaming Cleanser to people with over-dry skin type. It might suit oily/ combination skin.
My ratings – 3/5
Will I repurchase Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser – Yes may be for my husband