Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream has Accelerated Retinol SA, a unique combination of the following ingredients – Retinol SA, Glucose Complex and Hyaluronic Acid – brought together to create the fastest retinol formula available.
Retinol is pure and active Vitamin A. This allows it to repair and stimulate collagen and elastin, creating firmer, smoother skin.
I have been using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream for a month now, twice a day and would like to list what I have observed:
- It is very light cream, easy to spread and does moisturize the eye area. Provides a good base for concealer (If you use any). It gets absorbed into skin quickly.
- It hasn’t caused any breakouts, white heads/ Milia around my eye area. It doesn’t sting if gets into eye.
- Has visibly reduced fine lines after prolonged use.
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream has not shown any result in initial one week, however after continuously using it for a month I can see smoother under-eye area. I don’t have crow’s-feet issue so can’t really comment whether it would be beneficial for those who have.
- It hasn’t brighten up the area around my eyes or can say done nothing to whatever darkness I have around my eyes. I was hoping that it would fade away the dark circles.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream is not a complete FAIL but yes doesn’t do what it claims. Don’t expect miracles. If you are looking for a decent under eye cream which can provide hydration go for it.
My Ratings :2.5/5