MUA Undress Me Too Palette (£ 4) available at MUAOnlineMUA Undress Me Too Palette is considered as budget dupe for Urban Decay naked palette 2 that costs about £36.00.
Shade – Undress me too consists of cool toned shades while Undress me consists of warm tones.I prefer warm tones over cooler tones as it suits my skin tone more .However,Undress me too has great array of shades ranging from pale champagne to gunmetal grey that adds diversity and uniqueness to looks.The shades are as follows-
First row: The first row mainly consists of lighter shade.
- Naked- A matte light cream shade.It is a bit chalky and has to be swiped 2-3 times for proper shade .Perfect for highlighting the brow bone during day and blending out the crease shade.
- Devotion- beautiful shimmery bronze shade .It is pigmented and has a creamy formula.
- Shy- Shimmery white. It is decently pigmented and great for highlighting inner corners of the eye.
- Fiery- A deep bronze shade.
- Lavish- a matte light brown shade. It is the least pigmented shade in the palette and very hard to swatch. Doesn’t show on lids either.
- Dreamy- A beautiful golden brown with metallic finish. It is very creamy, decently pigmented and easy to apply.
- Tranquil- A shimmery taupe brown shade. Decently pigmented and creamy.
- Exposed- Shimmery silver. It is pigmented and creamy. Great for smoky looks. The perfect gunmetal grey shade.
- Reveal-Alight shimmery silver shade
- Wink- A gorgeous shimmery brown with burgundy undertones. It is nicely pigmented and looks great on lids.
- Obsessed- A slightly matte finish deep brown shade. Shimmer isn’t very obvious in this shade.
- Corrupt- Matte black shade. It is very hard in texture and less pigmented. However, with a primer underneath, the pigmentation increases to great extent.
Packaging – The packaging is different from regular MUA palettes as it has a white body with a transparent plastic lid.The shade names are provided at the back of the palette. The packaging is a bit low but at the price it comes and the quality it provides, this con is negligible.
Texture & Formula – Some shades are soft and buttery and some have fallout. The formula isn’t top notch but easy to work with. A primer underneath will help in increasing the pigmentation to a great extent.
Pigmentation – All the shades have different levels of pigmentation. Some are highly pigmented while some are hard and difficult to apply.
Lavish is the least pigmented shade in the palette. Wink has slight fallout. Naked is a bit chalky and corrupt has slightly harder texture. Others are decently pigmented and creamy in texture.
Staying Power – I have used this palette for creating many looks using different shades and all stayed for about 6-7 hours on lid without creasing or fading.
Ease of Application – Except for the shade Lavish, all the others are easy to apply and work with.
I created the look using Fiery on 3/4th inner lids, devotion on outer lids, corrupt in the crease, exposed for blending corrupt and naked to highlight the brow bone.
Overall Thoughts – I haven’t used Urban Decay Naked palette 2 but online swatches and reviews show that MUA Undress Me Too Palette is a great dupe for Urban Decay 2 at a reasonable price. It is easy to work with and stays for decent period of time. One major con is non-availability in India but MUA ships worldwide. I highly recommend this palette to those who want to try Urban Decay 2 but have budget restrictions and those who like using cool toned shades. The palette provides unique shades for trying various looks.
Written By Ritika Narang