In makeup my favorites for the month are
- Garnier BB Cream – Its something i use whenever i am going out. Gives instant glow and stays on for a while (Reviewed HERE)
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner – I adore this glossy liner. It stays on and on without fading or moving ! (Reviewed HERE)
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Nice Knickers – Super glossy and moisturizing lip stick. Has become a part of my favorites in no time (Reviewed HERE)
- Sephora Makeup Primer – It makes my skin smooth and holds foundation for hours. I haven’t reviewed it yet.
- MAC Face & Body Foundation – For a no-makeup makeup look, a perfect sheer coverage foundation for dry skin beauties. (Reviewed HERE)
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush – My favorite brush for foundation & blush application. (Reviewed HERE)
In skincare my favorites are
- Vivel Cell Renew Moisturizer – I love how light weight yet moisturizing the formula is. (Reviewed HERE)
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish – Great scrub with super girly scent. (Reviewed HERE)
- Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter – Again a girly fruity floral scented hydrating body butter. (Reviewed HERE)
- Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream – Light weight hydrating formula, keeps hands hydrated for hours ! (Reviewed HERE)
- Pond’s Age Miracle Cell Regen Facial Foam – Good face wash, which doesn’t leaves traces of dirt & makeup behind. I haven’t reviewed it yet.
Let me know your favorite Makeup & Skincare products .. I would like to make a wish list for coming month 🙂