Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation
What I liked
- I simply loved the look of Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation. Small bottle with a pump, which is very sturdy.
- Range of shades, almost 6-7 to choose from. I am MAC NC44 and I chose medium 2 which is bang on shade for me.
- Gives medium coverage, blends in swiftly, I don’t have acne or acne/pimple marks so this coverage is absolutely fine with me.
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation is suitable for people with normal to dry skin. First time i used a heavy moisturizer underneath and my face looked greasy, next time I used my regular moisturizer and it looked fine. Using a powder on the top is optional, you might need touch-ups during the day as it neither gives a greasy look nor dewy… kinda in between
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation didn’t break me out, however i have heard pretty mixed reviews about it.
- Reasonably priced.
What I disliked
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation doesn’t stay more than 3-4 hours, starts fading away from the center of the face (where skin gets oily).
- If you accidentally touch your face during the day it will come off, if you wear a shirt… the result can be imagined 😀
- It would be a “Fail” if used during summers “Oil+sweat+heat=Fail”
If you are on budget, have dry/ super dry skin, looking forward to find your closest shade and not too fussy on staying power Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation is for you. However people with oily/combination skin can let it pass.
My Ratings – 3.5/5