Why you’ll love Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. It’s makeup that doesn’t mess with you.
– No oils, no waxes, no nonsense.
– Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural.
– Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin’s natural highs and lows to show through.
– Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free.
Dot Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer onto imperfections or under eyes. Pat with finger to blend.”
Shade – I got “Deep” from 5 available shades in Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. Deep is still bit light for my under eye area but doesn’t look ashy.
Texture & Formula – Maybelline Fit Me Concealer has a light, almost runny texture. It applies and blends quickly. Formula feels light weight and doesn’t look cakey. Concealer isn’t too creamy so sliding or creasing happens rarely.Formula is ophthalmologist-tested and doesn’t cause any irriration. I dab some concealer around my eyes and blend with fingers. It sets pretty quickly and feels almost powdery.
Pigmentation – Maybelline Fit Me Concealer provides light coverage. If you are working women and need some coverage that doesn’t look made up and brightens up the under eye area, this product would be a good choice. But if you have deep dark circles the product doesn’t provide enough coverage. I like to wear it only for casual outings since I don’t like to wear heavy makeup on daily basis.
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer stays on me for good 5-6 hours. Check out the review of Maybelline Fit Me Foundation HERE
What I liked
– Comes with a wand , so its easy to apply
– Light weight
– Looks Natural
– Doesn’t crease or settle in fine lines
– Brightens up the under eye area
What I dislike
– Light Coverage
This is how it brightens up under-eye area
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ($ 10.48 for 6.8 ml)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer can be a good choice for those who need something to brighten up the under eye area and don’t need much coverage. Concealer doesn’t crease or settle in fine lines so one doesn’t need to set it with powder. It applies and blends easily. Only downside is coverage, It wouldn’t cover dark circles or discoloration around eyes.
Ratings – 3.75/5