Marks & Spencer Pure Super Active Moisturiser – Rs 850, available at M&S Stores
Marks & Spencer Pure Skincare Range :
Naturally good for your skin Effective skincare packed with responsibly sourced active natural ingredients 100% essential oil fragrances
100% free from artificial colours, parabens & mineral oils Carefully selected British ingredients
As per M&S -
This super active moisturiser intensively hydrates, nourishes and rejuvenates for more youthful-looking radiant skin.
I have used it for over 3 weeks and can count on positives, which are:
- A really light-weight formula that gets absorbed into the skin in seconds.
- Doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy residue. Skin looks supple and shine-free.
- Keeps skin hydrates for long hours. People with dry skin might need reapplication after 5+ hours. Would be a gret moisturizer for oily to combination skin girls.
- Doesn’t cause breakouts.
- Free from parabens, silicones and mineral oil
Negatives would be
- Its a really good option for oily to combination skins, but not that rich for dry skins. During winters my skin starts feeling dry after 3 hours. Skin doesn’t look dry or parched but feels a bit uncomfortable (Stretchy).
- I didn’t see it doing anything for the fine lines on my forehead. I was expecting it to take care of them since it falls in anti ageing skincare category.
- The smell is not very unpleasant yet not completely repulsive.
- I found it over priced and would rather buy a anti-ageing serum than repurchasing it.
Its a great moisturizer for those not so cold and dry days, when you want to give your skin a doze of nourishment without looking greasy! It keeps skin supple and nourished without causing any break outs, however can leave dry skin asking for more ! If you are looking for a light weight parabens free moisturizer, this can be a good option, though I would recommend testing the smell in the store before picking it up, as, sensitive noses may find it little unpleasant.
Ratings : 3/5