I went to MAC in order to get best matched concealer to my skin tone. I don’t have ghastly dark circles but a little discoloration around eyes bothers when you want to look picture perfect on some occasions..
So I have been using MAC Select Cover Up Concealer for past 2 months and would like to share the experience
- Tube packaging is lovely, handy travel friendly. Screw cap doesn’t let the product spill.
- Color matches me perfectly, I am NC 44 in MAC foundation as well, hence looks pretty natural.
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer Covers up some discoloration around my eyes and mouth very well.
- Blends easily, stays put for 6-7 hours, doesn’t crease.
- I have to use eyecream beneath MAC Select Cover Up Concealer or it looks flaky.
- Applying too much powder over it can make it look cake-y..
- Doesn’t cover up acne scars much.
Overall thoughtsIf you are looking for a 2-in-1 concealer to cover dark circles as well as acne/ scars, MAC Select Cover Up Concealer might disappoint you. Also people with deep dark circles wouldn’t like it much. For this much of money I had expected a bit more…My Ratings : 3/5