Zaffran Restaurant Delhi
Hi All … Today was the farewell party of one of my colleague and to celebrate it we went to Zaffran Restaurant, Cannaught place, New Delhi. Its the in house restaurant of heritage Hotel Palace Heights. “Zaffran” has a live Tandoor kitchen serving Indian Cuisine with strong hints of Mughal Flavours, and offers a fine dining experience in a delightful ambiance.
What I liked about Zaffran
- Serene Ambiance. I don’t like restaurants with loud music playing and you have to literally shout to place your order.
- Customer service was good. We ordered and got the same in 10-15 mins.
- Food tasted amazing mere sight of it was mouth-watering…
- Reasonably priced – We were 9 people, with main-course along with soft drinks and desert the bill was around 3500 !!
- They have a small bar too.
The only thing I disliked was the interior of Zaffran. It was quite dull and colorless. I feel adding more colors would make the place more lively.
All in all the party went well, we enjoyed the food and will look forward to relive the experience at Zaffran Restaurant Delhi.