A good eyeliner and pretty lip stain can change a girl’s appearance dramatically. I love wearing eyeliners be it pencil or gel or liquid and like everyone else I love playing with different looks. I have realized how a winged eyeliner brings that edge to entire look .. !!My current favorite is L’Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in Carbon Black – Rs 625
If you are someone with shaky hands while working with Liquid Liner should look for felt tip (Pen tip) liners. These liners are good for winged/ cat eye looks as well.
- Its very black. One stroke is enough. Girls with dark circles/ discoloration will love it.
- Winging out is super easy, felt tip is not stiff and very easy to work with. Easy to correct mistakes, a q-tip dipped in moisturizer will do it for you easily.
- Stays on for 5-6 hours, doesn’t smudge. Doesn’t transfer to lids.
- Removing is super easy, I wash my face with regular face wash to remove it. I hate rubbing my eyes to take off any product thats why my eyeliner & Mascara aren’t waterproof.
- Not waterproof, you accidentally rub your eyes once and its gone forever. What if I am wearing it in a party and except me everyone else knows that its gone from one eye 😮
- A bit pricey.
I have used this liner here
I am planning to grab either MAC fluidline or Inglot Gel Liner this time. Do share your preferences.