L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow 040 Cosmic Black – Rs 475, Limited EditionWhen I first looked at the pack, i confused the shade with permanent Khaki, but when I looked in, it was an amazingly gorgeous shade !! I got this from l’oreal outlet at shoppers stop and it came free when I purchased goods worth Rs 1500, which was quite a bargain !
Color– L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow 040 Cosmic Black is a blackened golden olive shade/pigment. Cosmic Black is one of three limited edition shades L’oreal released as part of the L’or Electric collection, celebrating the Cannes Film Festival. However I am not sure if this shade was released in India. I looooooove these eyeshadows, amazing payoff, beautiful shades, nice packaging and last but not the least decently priced.
Texture & Formula – These eyeshadows apply smoothly with minimum to no fall outs. Its super easy to blend. I wanted to collect most of the shades available but due to some or the other reasons haven’t. I only have endless chocolate and would love to add permanent Khaki in my collection soon 🙂
Pigmentation – Superb is the only word. These loose pigments are amazing and give opaque finish in one go. Staying power – Stays on for good 5-6 hours without primer and 9+ hours with primer underneath. I love to wear it while doing smokey looks as its the perfect color to add some glamour to otherwise flat/ regular look.
This is the look I created today using cosmic black.How I achieved this look
- Apply Maybelline gel eyeliner all over the lid using an eyeshadow applicator brush.
- Blend out the edges using a matte brown eyeshadow, I have used MAC Embark with the help of a fluffy blending brush.
- Apply L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow 040 Cosmic Black in the middle of the eyelid and blend the edges using same brown eyeshadow.
- Apply a mix of black and brown eyeshadow on the lower lash line and blend it out.
- Apply some black gel liner on the upper lash line, add some mascara and you are done !!
A must have, only if you can have access to this shade. Despite of being in loose pigment form, its pretty ease to apply and blend which I love the most. Superbly pigmented with good lasting power makes it all the more irresistible.
Ratings : 5/5