Here is the second look created by Ritika Narang for Lakmé Skin Stylist Contest Phase 2
This look is great for a day out with friends and can easily be converted into a dinner-a date look by adding a bit warmer lipstick and a chignon bun instead of loose hair!!
Starting with the look:
- FACE: Apply CC cream to get fresh look and evened out face.
- EYES: I wanted to have smoky look but I think this look is more outgoing and complimenting with all occasions.
- Applied purple pink on the eye lids.
- I used the champagne shade as a highlighter this times.
- Next,I I usedthe duo chrome pink in the inner corners of the eye.
- Added gunmental in the crease for a smoky look.
I used Lakmeeyeconic in the waterline as well as for lining the eyes.
- LIPS: Soft peach shade goes well with all looks. I used my Lakme 9 to 5 in Beige Post.
- CHEEKS: Peach gold highlighter along with slight contouring adds definition to the whole face.
- NAILS: My current favourite shade-Lakme 9 to 5 nail paint in Red Alert!!!
I am done!!!