Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick (Rs 800 for 3.5 g) available at Innisfree StoreInnisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick comes in 8 shades. The shade I am reviewing today is 9. As per Innisfree “A highly pigmented, long lasting, moisture lipstick that delivers rich color in a stroke”.
Shade – Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick 9 is a beautiful bright coral shade. Shade can be worn as a tint or lipstick. Texture & Formula – Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick glides on smoothly and gives opaque coverage in 2 swipes. I was expecting the formula to be creamy (going by the name) but its pretty matte, and my dry lips never like matte formulas. However if worn over a lip balm as a stain, color looks absolutely gorgeous. If you are a regular reader of my blog you would know that I am not a fan of bright colors and this shade also requires some courage (to pull off). After sometime formula tends to highlight flaky/ dry lips, so I make sure to exfoliate my lips and apply a lip balm before applying it.
Pigmentation – Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick is quite pigmented. It covers lip discoloration pretty well, even if worn as a tint.Staying Power – Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick 9 stays on for good 5+ hours on me and survives meal, it leaves a soft tint behind that stays for another hour or so.
You will like it if
- You love bright colors, all the shades in this range are pretty bright.
- You look for richly pigmented lipsticks, this formula is so pigmented that it works very well as a tint.
- You like smooth formulas, this product glides on swiftly without tugging or pulling
- You like matte finish, formula is absolutely matte with no hint of sheen or glossiness
You may not like it if
- You have dry flaky lips, formula tend to settle in fine lines and accentuate flakiness after sometime
I am on the fence about this product. I like the vivid color, smooth formula and pigmentation but the way it settles down in fine lines + accentuate dryness is a major turn off. Those who love bright colors should definitely check Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick out !
Ratings : 3/5