Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow #452 , Rs 300 per pan
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 452 is a deep burgundy shade with pearl finish. Upon swatching I find it similar to Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Pomegranate Punk . Texture of #452 is smooth and its super blendable. Pigmentation is superb, single swipe delivers adequate amount of color. There were no fall outs at all while application. This is beautiful shade and can be worn comfortably day or night. Indian girls would love this shade to wear in weddings or other functions. I believe Gold, Burgundy & Bronze are must have eyeshadow shades in any girls makeup kit.
This time I teamed this shade with a purple eyeshadow. I used Inglot DS 494 in the outer corner and crease. In the inner half I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Pomegranate Punk and used Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 452 over it.
I tried and stayed away from smokey look and didn’t use black eyeshadow, though I wanted to deepen the crease color
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
- L’Oreal Carbon Gloss Eyeliner
- L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
- MAC Minerlazie Skinfinish Natural
- Sleek Makeup Blush Sunrise
- Too Faced Candlelight Highlighter
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Nice Knickers