We all are aware of the goodness of roses. We all have been using the rose water for many years and swearing by its good benefits throughout. Having so many benefits, rose petals is a great way to treat your skin this summer. Let’s make a good use out of it: having said that I share a great way to make your very own Homemade Rose Face Scrub For Glowing Smooth Skin and softer lips without any delay.
Ingredients for Rose Face Scrub
- Dried Rose petal
- Coconut oil
- Essential oil
- Sugar granules
Now the preparation of this scrub is so easy. It’s so aptly called a homemade scrub for smooth skin since you literally need not to hunt many grocery or departmental stores. All the products are rightly available in your kitchen.
- First up, pluck the rose petals and dry them for 2 to 3 days so that they turn little hard and crunchable.
- Next crunch the dried rose petals using your hand or grind them using the food processor (note: don’t over grind it we need it in a crushed form and not powdery).
- Now take around 1 cup of coconut oil, to that add 5 tsp sugar and add crunched/crushed rose petal.
- Transfer the prepared mixture into a jar and add 7 to 8 drops of essential oil like lavender or rosemary oil to give the scrub an exquisite aroma.
- You can store this in the refrigerator or at a cool temperature.
Rose Face Scrub is so gentle and soft to your skin that you won’t feel any kind of roughness on the skin while exfoliating your face. Since it has coconut as a base its sure to give you a well moisturized clear skin. Coconut itself is great for in depth cleansing. You can use the same scrub on your lips or on your body before going to a shower for the softer smoother skin.
*Written By Mehvish Rana