Amla being a wonder berry is very useful for hair care. When used as a Homemade Hair Treatment, it acts as an excellent conditioner making hair naturally soft and shiny.This fruit has the power to stimulate hair growth. It also plays an important role in determining hair color. This means, it is the best known solution for preventing grey hair.
Amla is an important ingredient in many treating hair problems tonics that are suggested for taking orally. Externally applying to the scalp has been proven to be very beneficial too. To enrich your amla hair treatment, you may add few of the other natural ingredients to make your own homemade hair conditioning treatment.
- 2 whole amla (goose berries
- 2 spoon lemon juice
- 1 fist full of curry leaves
- Cut the flesh of the fresh amla into pieces and deseed. Wash curry leaves under clean running water.
- In a blender make paste of amla and curry leaves. Use as little water as possible to blend. Add lemon juice and mix all the three ingredients well.
- The paste mixture is more like a hair tonic.
- Optionally, you may also add your hair oil to the blended mixture of amla, curry leaves and lemon juice.
- Apply Homemade Hair Treatment all over scalp and gently massage for few minutes. Leave on for at least an hour before you wash with your regular shampoo.
- Run fingers from root to the hair tip. This will help in bringing down the excess tonic applied to the scalp and cover through the length of the hair.
Do you use raw amla for hair care? Which are the other best possible ways of using amla treatment for hair? Share your Homemade Hair Treatment recipes.
*Written By Chand