I have come up with a pretty simple eye makeup look using MUA Heaven & Earth palette. Its a classic gold & bronze look which goes with almost all the outfits during any celebration. In my opinion Gold Bronze Eyemakeup never fails.
Steps to achieve this look. Its very simple:
- Applied MUA Eyeshadow Primer on eyelid upto the brow bone.
- Applied Last shade from the first row of MUA Heaven & Earth palette to 3/4th of eye lid. Blend it well into the crease. I have kept layering till it became completely opaque.
- Applied 2nd last shade from the 1st row into the outer V and blend it into the crease using a fluffy blending brush like Bharat & Dorris Brush No 63
- Applied a bit of MAC Embark in the outer V and blended it in, just to deepen the crease color.
- Applied Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel liner on lashline and waterline, keeping the line thin.
- Applied L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes on the upper and lower lashes.
- Flutter your lashes and you are Done !!
I have used MUA Eyeshadow primer for the first time and liking it so far. I hope its god enough to be recommended to girls on budget..
I hope you liked the look .. let me know if you have any suggestions ..