Giovanni D:tox System Purifying Facial Scrub – Rs 505
- Removes any traces of makeup and oils without drying and leaves face buffed and soothed, pH balanced
- Out with the bad: volcanic ash and activated charcoal work to extract impurities, rejuvenating skin, removing makeup and its traces without drying skin
- In with the good: hand-harvested super-antioxidants of acai and goji berry help recharge and rejuvenate facial cells
- HYPOALLERGENIC – DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
- CLINICALLY TESTED
- NON-COMEDOGENIC (WON’T CLOG PORES)
Scrub particles are very fine but effective. They gently remove all the dirt and dead skin without being abrasive. Its texture is very thick almost like clay and has a mild fragrance which is almost unnoticeable.
A dime size amount is enough to exfoliate entire face. I use it twice a week and loved the way it makes my skin smooth and supple.
Best part is that it doesn’t make my skin dry or stretchy afterwards.
- Free from harmful chemicals, made from certified organic technology.
- Non abrasive yet effectively exfoliates skin.
- Skin is smooth and soft. It doesn’t make skin dry.
- Thick and packed with scrub particles, so little will go long way.
- Fragrance is almost unnoticeable, so sensitive nose can smile now.
- Available on all major Indian shopping sites.
None so far
If you are looking forward to try out personal care products with no harmful chemicals and are organic in nature, this line is definitely worth looking upto. Also if you too love non abrasive scrubs with very fine granules , you will love Giovanni D:tox System Purifying Facial Scrub.
Ratings : 5/5