From day to night we tend to make the most of the use of our hands and more than hands our legs are constantly on the move. Our feet bear most of the strain and stress. Due to many factors our feet become very cracked, dry, untidy and ugly which is so embarrassing and painful at the same time. Lack of foot care also leads to the dry feet which often cause allergies, itchiness and cuts. It’s very important to give your feet a good time and care. In order to treat you skin well, feet should also come into the consideration. While pedicure could be time consuming, getting the frequent salon appointment visits and session can also be tedious and tiresome. For such escapes, pampering them at home can be easy and time saving. Escape the frequent visits to salon and start pampering your feet at home. Here are the 5 tips to get Soft Smooth Feet At Home and keep them soft and smooth throughout the year.
- In order to keep your feet softer, away from and cracks and hardness always follow three steps namely cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing. These steps come as the basic step just like it comes for the face. Cleansing helps in cleaning your feet getting away all the dirt and bacteria. While scrubbing extracts all the hard skin and smoothens it out on the other hand moisturizing helps in maintaining the feet softer and well hydrated. If there won’t be any dryness your feel are less likely to face many issues.
- Always apply a good foot cream which can give intensive care to the feet. Regular foot creams can benefit people suffering from athlete’s foot, toenail fungus, or fatigue. For that matter, foot cream can benefit almost anyone for pampering their tired and dry feet after a hectic day.
- Foot massage is great to keep the feet soft and smooth. A relaxing massage is great as it stimulates the blood circulation. Massage helps the product penetrate in the dead and cracked skin which helps in excreting out the dearth and gunk out of the feet. It also fills the minor cracks and reduces the wrinkles occurring around feet. You can use any oil like coconut oil, olive oil or sesame oil for massing, otherwise there are ample of massage creams available in the market. You can buy 1 for yourself and treat your feet at home.
- Soaking your feet works as a healing process to those dead and hard feet. In order to heal your feet from any such issue just soak you feet in a warm water and add 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt and few drops of essential oil. To make it bit soapy add a shampoo sachet (optional). Soak your feet for 15 to 20 minutes. Soaking the feet also works on the principal that the feet are connected to every part of the body and uses the healing power of water to bring relaxation and draw toxins out of the body through sweat glands in the feet.
- Usually house hold ladies get the cracked heels. Especially during winter everybody tends to get crack heels. Getting rid of cracked heals can be a long process. In order to heal them fast and make them soft as before glycerin is the best thing to hold on to. Apply glycerin overnight on the cracked heels and wear socks over it to get Soft Smooth Feet At Home. In the morning you will feel the cracks filling in gradually and the skin getting softer day by day.
*Written By Mehvish Rana