Faces Glam on Lipstick Fran is a berry pink shade. I strongly feel that this shade would look amazing on fair to medium skintones. I bought it during my stay in Mumbai. I had never tried anything from Faces so out of curiosity i got two shades Vladimir & Fran .. Somehow i could never develop liking for these lipsticks. Though the texture feels smooth and formula is non drying, i do not like the finish. These lipsticks have fine golden shimmer which gives a pearly finish. Pigmentation is average and I had to swipe it multiple times for opacity. The formula is like i said non drying but that doesn’t mean that it would comfort dry or chapped lips. It may not worsen them any further but will highlight the flakes.
Staying power is also average. It stays on for 4+ hours, + means if you don’t take heavy meals in between.
I liked the packaging though, its slim and chic. It feels sturdy.
I felt that rather than buying more from this range I might stock up Maybelline lipsticks since they cost less and deliver equally good or better results. This is purely my choice and you may or may not agree with it. From Faces I have only liked their Long wear eyeliner pencils, somehow this brand has never caught my attention !
You might like
- If you love pearly finishes, a little shimmer.
- If you love Pinks the way I do. Its a gorgeous color and would suit Indian Skin tones very well
- The formula is good, you might have to prep your lips before applying it to prevent them from showing their dryness to the whole world.
You may not like
- If you are looking for matte shades
- If you are looking for lipsticks which stay on for long hours
Ratings : 3.5/5