I wanted to do some more looks with Sleek Sunset Eyeshadow palette but then it went under pile of other palettes and was forgotten. Today while cleaning up my drawer I found it and decided to do a look. You can check the previous look I created with same palette HEREThis time I managed to click step by step shots of the look.
- Applied NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer.
- Applied Yellow Gold shade, second last in first row, to 3/4 of eyelid starting from the inner corner.
- Added bright Orange, 3rd last first row to the crease, blend both the shades well.
- Applied Burgundy color, next to black first row, on the outer corner, blended all the shades together.
- Dabbed some matte black eye shadow to the outer V, blended everything.
- Highlighted brow bone using a champagne gold color, 3rd last 2nd row.
- Cleaned fall outs, filled eye brows (using matte black shade), lined my lower and upper lash lines, applied mascara.
Hope you liked the look. I will be back with some more soon..