Flawless. Luminous. Crystal Bright.
With over 25 years of expertise in brightening, Estée Lauder understands that many Asian women want brighter, fairer, more flawless-looking skin. Estée Lauder Research found that exposure to pollution, in addition to UV, can trigger a response that leads to an excess production of melanin, resulting in dark spots, which is why Estée Lauder launched CyberWhite HD in 2013. Now, Estée Lauder adds to the collection, and introduces:
- NEW Advanced Spot Correcting Moisture Lotion
- NEW Advanced Brightening Moisture Creme
- NEW Advanced Brightening UV Protector SPF 50
- NEW Advanced BB Creme SPF 50
This extraordinary brightening system is empowered by HD-90 Technology, which features a potent, unprecedented level of 90% activeBaicalin, a soothing ingredient derived from a botanical known for its power to help promote exceptional brightening. Designed especially for the needs of Asian skin, CyberWhite HD with HD-90 Technology brightens and helps prevent dark spots and discoloration caused by UVA/UVB and the environment, even pollution, with unprecedented power. Like never before, this advanced system helps visibly and dramatically reduce the look of dark spots so even up close skin looks more flawless, fair and translucent – with “high definition” clarity.
POLLUTION & ASIAN SKIN
Building on a history of expertise in the study of Asian skin and the science of brightening, Estée Lauder Research collaborated with leading universities in Germany and Japan to study the effect of pollution on Asian skin versus Caucasian skin. Findings showed that women who lived in areas with high exposure to pollution have a greater risk of developing dark spots than women who live in areas with low pollution exposure. Furthermore, the study found that this risk is significantly greater in Asian women than in Caucasian women.
HIGH POTENCY BOTANICAL POWER
These scientific findings inspired Estée Lauder Research to develop HD-90 Technology – the brand’s most comprehensive brightening technology complex to-date. For the first time, Estée Lauder Scientists have leveraged an unprecedented level of 90% active Baicalin from the root of the well-known anti-inflammatory botanical, Scutellaria Baicalensis. Known for its exceptional soothing and brightening power, this concentrated extract is highly pure and highly potent. Complementing the rest of CyberWhite’s advanced technologies, it helps neutralize irritation from pollution and UV, which helps minimize spot formation.
Like never before, CyberWhite HD with HD-90 Technology helps prevent new spots and discoloration, correct the look existing dark spots and overall tone and reveal “high definition” clarity for skin that looks crystal-clear.
- PREVENT: CyberWhite HD helps to counteract the visible effects irritation from pollution that can contribute to the formation of spots. The result it helps prevent f new spots and discoloration, which helps keep skin looking bright and flawless.
- CORRECT: The high potency formulas help correct the look of spots and overall tone by visibly reducing the look of discoloration. Working to shed away darkened dead skin cells and surface debris, skin is left radiant and even-looking and other active ingredients can now absorb further in to skin to start working immediately. Over time, CyberWhite HD helps boost the support structure underneath age spots while also helping to break down visible pockets of melanin that accentuate the appearance of age spots.
- REVEAL: Designed specifically for the needs of Asian skin, every CyberWhite HD formula works together to magnify brightness and deliver a more flawless, translucent look overall.
THE CYBERWHITE HD COLLECTION
Tested and proven for Asian women in Asia, the comprehensive CyberWhite HD collection works together to create the ultimate flawless look – skin that appears so bright, so perfect – even up close.
- NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced Spot Correcting Moisture Lotion – The first step to high-definition clarity, CyberWhite HDtreatment lotion delivers all the benefits of HD-90 Technology directly to skin. This lotion helps minimize the look of dark spots, helps prevent the formation of new spots and minimizes dullness to reveal a brighter, clearer complexion. By preparing skin to absorb the maximum benefits from the treatments that follow it optimizes the brightening benefits of the CyberWhite HD regimen. The treatment lotion helps revitalize skin with fresh waves of hydration as it balances, protects and cushions skin.
- CyberWhite HD Advanced Spot-Correcting Essence – Estée Lauder’s most advanced brightening essence and most potent formula helps to brighten skin. Visibly reducing and helping prevent dark spots, the essence reveals “high definition” clarity. Infusing skin with moisture and maintaining moisture balance, skin’s suppleness is improved.
- NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening Moisture Creme – Providing deep down hydration and extra comfort, this skin-cushioning creme helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier to help protect skin from external assaults such as irritants from pollution. The formula calms and soothes skin to help prevent irritation that can lead to an inflammatory cascade and melanin production. Immediately, skin feels smoother, supple and looks brighter and more even-toned.
CyberWhite HD’s powerful formulas help protect skin from UVA, UVB and pollution, helping to minimize irritation and environmental damage that can lead to dark spots:
- NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening UV Protector SPF 50– Extra gentle, NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening UV Protector SPF 50 leaves skin looking brighter and naturally radiant. This UV base provides high-level, advanced broad spectrum protection. The formula includes powerful anti-oxidants and features a lightweight, non-greasy texture that creates a smooth base for makeup.
- NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced BB Creme SPF 50– Feature Estée Lauder’s highest ever sun protection, NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced BB Creme SPF 50 offers advanced brightening effects and natural-looking, sheer coverage to help minimize the look of imperfections. Gentle and lightweight, this BB creme leaves skin feeling comfortable and keeps skin looking fresh all day.
The CyberWhite HD fragrance was developed in Japan, and features the same beloved signature CyberWhite scent that embodies the purity, tranquility and peacefulness of the color “white.” It was developed using synesthesia, a true multi-sensory method created by two Japanese perfumers who used olfactive elements to reflect the most favored associations with the color “white.” In addition, it contains relaxing and calming notes to help reduce any stresses that skin could experience. The first impression is created with notes of apple and juicy apricot. The floral accord consists of white nuances of Iris, Rose, and Muguet (Lily of the Valley). The fragrance is also supported with a base comprised of Sandalwood, mosses and musk notes.
NEW CyberWhite HD is part of the complete CyberWhite collection and will be available at Estée Lauder stores across India from May 2014 onwards.
(All formulas have been specifically created for and tested on Asian skin in Asia, are Dermatologist-tested and Non-acnegenic.)
NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced Spot Correcting Moisture Lotion
Retail Price: INR 5,090/- (200ml)
NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening Moisture Creme
Retail Price: INR 4,750/- (50ml)
NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening UV Protector SPF 50
Retail Price: INR 2,100/- (30ml)
NEW CyberWhite HD Advanced BB Creme SPF 50
Retail Price: INR 2,100/- (30ml)