Like I said earlier I have come up with two EOTDs Feat Sleek Sunset i-divine eyeshadow palette. Shades are
Yellow Gold shade and bright blue from first row (last two shades) & Black matte shadow (first in first row) Along with these eye shadows I have used Bourjois Bleu Neon eyeliner pencil, Mayebelline Colossal Kajal & NYX HD eyeshadow base.These are the two looks
- Applied NYX eye shadow base.
- Applied bright Blue above crease area.
- Applied Gold shade on 3/4 of eyes starting from inner corner
- Applied matte black shade on the outer V.
- Applied Bourjois Bleu Neon and colossal kajal on lower lash line and finished off with L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Applied Gold shade to the 3/4 of eyelid starting from inner corner
- Blue shade applied to the rest 1/4 and blended well.
- Applied some black shade into the outer V and blended everything
- Applied Bleu Neon and colossal kajal on waterline and finished off the look using L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Did you like the concept of creating different looks using same eyeshadows/ palettes? Which look you liked?