Dr Batra’s Cleansing Milk & Moisturizing Lotion
Hi Lovelies!! Today I am going to share my views on Dr Batra’s Skin care products
Dr Batra’s Natural Cleansing Milk – 100 ML for Rs 100
It is enriched with Echinacea & Chamomile. Echinacea slows down the degeneration of skin cells keeping skin strong, supple and youthful. Chamomile moisturizes and nourishes skin.
What I liked
- It actually removes makeup very easily; water proof eyeliner pencils can also be removed just in a swipe.
- It smells good and doesn’t make skin dry. Dr Batra’s Cleansing Milk Leaves my skin quite smooth and velvety J
- It’s kind of runny as compared with Lakme Cleansing Milk so should be applied with cotton only.
What I disliked
- I didn’t like Dr Batra’s Cleansing Milk packaging much.
It claims to be enriched with Echinacea & Aloe Vera. Echinacea protects against sun damage, keeping the skin smooth, elastic and wrinkle free. Aloe Vera removes dead cells, reduces pigmentation & Lightens facial blemishes helping skin remain clear, fresh and young. I didn’t like the product much except the smell which is fresh like cucumber J
What I disliked
- Doesn’t make skin look greasy but at the same time doesn’t moisturize it too. May be it’s not meant for winters or dry skin, unfortunately nothing is mentioned on the product.
- High priced. Product is nothing when compared to its price.
- Again wasn’t thrilled with the packaging
Rating for the product 2/5 L quite disappointed…
I definitely would not re-purchase the product but people with oil skin can give it a shot.