I have another haul post for you all. It has a bit of online shopping from Feelunique. I was eyeing Maybelline Fit Me range for quite a long time and when decided to order foundation & concealer during their upto 50% sale. Products reached me safely today.
From Feelunique I bought
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Shade 315
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Shade Deep
- Rimmel London Color Rush Balm in Rumour Has it & Redder the better.
- Real Techniques Complexion Sponge
What I bought from Parcos & Colorbar –
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation Shade True Nude – Rs 645
- Sally Hansen Sugar Coat – Rs 460
- Colorbar Sheer Creme Lust Liptick in Subtly Nude (The new range) – Rs 750
I also got Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in white from a near by store.
I am quite excited to try Maybelline Fit Me foundation & Concealer and Colorbar Sheer Creme Lipstick, that nude color is beautiful. I have only seen 6 shades so far and all of the are bright and sheer, except Subtly Nude. This range is bit pricey though. Rs 750 for a drugstore brand, it better be good. Gladly I didn’t have to pay any custom duty for my feelunique parcel. I have bought some products from Medplusbeauty’s NYX sale too , waiting for them to be delivered soon 🙂