Chambor Flowing Lipstick Raisin Rose
A chic, attractive metallic packaging with a transparent centre is now the Flowing lipstick for you. With a simple twist, the brush-tipped fluid lipstick allows for precise and easy application encompassing the creaminess of a solid lipstick. The stay-on formula perfects the hold of colour on the lips making it transfer proof and untraceable on an exterior surface. With less touch-ups, a feather-weight texture and more shades to choose from, Chambor’s ‘Flowing Lipstick Stay-on Colour’ is a must have beauty accessory packaged with elegance and poise.
What I liked about it
- Chambor Flowing Lipstick is super creamy in application, spreads on to the lips easily and brush applicator makes application easy.
- Only after 30 seconds it sits well on lips and turns into a matte shade, which is what i like most about this product.
- Lasts for good 4-5 hours, I applied it today while going out, had burger & ice tea and after 2 hours had full-fledged meal, still it was there !! faded but was there … Chambor Flowing Lipstick fades out evenly ..
- I have always had complains of the lipsticks setting into the crease/ wrinkles on my lips but this one doesn’t.
- I like the packaging , looks gorgeous.
What I disliked
- Though it boasts of Shea butter as an active ingredient, I still feel need of applying a balm after 2-3 hours. Chambor Flowing Lipstick does dries my lips.
- I have to use my fingers/ lip brush to blend the color well on my lips as the brush applicator is pretty stiff resulting into streaky application.
My Ratings – 4/5. Would I purchase it again – Yes but this time any other shade
Have any of you tried Chambor Flowing Lipstick??